Experience the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic while earning three hours towards your Masters of Accounting degree and enjoy the history and culture that this major European Capital city offers. While in Prague, students will visit offices of major businesses to better understand the professional and business environment in Europe.
ACC 510: Advanced Financial Accounting (3 credits)
The course is taught by Dr. Bruce Branson, Master of Accounting Professor. Classes meet over a 4-week period, with a three-day, two-night excursion within the Czech Republic included.
NC State Prague provides accommodations for all students participating in a program. Student housing buildings are located in cosmopolitan areas with a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants, and cultural activities all within walking distance. Students take public transit to classes at NC State Prague, which takes approximately 15-20 minutes. Additional details about housing will be shared with accepted students.
- 3.0+ GPA
- Open to non-NC State students
- Must be in good standing with the Office of Student Conduct
- Must meet the minimum eligibility policy set forth by the Study Abroad Office
Admin Fee (due at time of application): $450
Summer 2020 Program Cost: $3,800
The MAC Program provides a $500 scholarship for all MAC participants.
- Tuition for 3 credit hours
- Prague transportation pass
- Cultural activities, field trips, site visits
- Orientation materials and fees
- International health insurance
- International airfare
- Passport fee
- Textbooks and supplies
- Personal expenses
Dr. Bruce Branson, firstname.lastname@example.org