The NC State European Center in Prague is NC State’s only permanent year-round international facility. NC State Prague seeks to enhance the university’s mission of promoting an integrated approach to problem solving through global experiences. Its aim is to be the University’s gateway to Europe for developing international networks and experiences.
- Director, NC State European Center in Prague (Location: Prague, Czech Republic)
- The Director is responsible for overseeing all facility and program operations at NC State, to include strategic planning, academic and program development, student affairs, oversight of administrative and accounting functions, outreach, public relations, marketing, crisis management, customized programming, university relations with partner institutions, and human resources for NC State Prague. The Director will also be expected to teach a minimum of one course in their field per calendar year.
- To Apply: Please submit a letter of application and current curriculum vitae to email@example.com with the subject line of “Director Application”. Application Deadline: August 31
- Student Affairs and Program Coordinator, NC State European Center in Prague (Location: Prague, Czech Republic)
- The Student Affairs and Program Coordinator is responsible for promoting students’ intercultural learning and development at NC State Prague. This staff member should possess the knowledge, skills, emotional awareness, and maturity to work with a diverse student population and multi-cultural team of colleagues. High levels of competence are expected in the performance of his or her duties and responsibilities.
- To Apply: Please submit a letter of application and current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Coordinator Application”. Application Deadline: August 31